From ‘Able Seaman’ to ‘Zoologist’, CareerPlanner.com has over 12,000 job descriptions you can search for free. Why is this valuable to you? You might use this information to:
- Enhance your resume by adding some of the skills mentioned in CareerPlanner.com job descriptions to the previous or current position(s) listed on your resume.
- Understand better what it will skills and abilities it will take to make a move towards a new career path.
- Find job related keywords, on CareerPlanner.com job descriptions, that you can plug into job boards and search engines to locate hard to find positions.
- Find out what skills you might be lacking in your current job and what you need to improve upon.
- Write a great job description for an opening in your department.
All CareerPlanner.com job descriptions contain (1) a description, (2) required knowledge (3) required skills (4) required abilities and (5) job activities. You can search by RAISEC career code, keyword or term, or browse alphabetically.