What are the characteristics of a job worth having? If you need some insight on how to asses your current or potential job read this blog post by Adrian Savage of Lifehack.org. He poses questions on values, trust, teamwork, balance, performance, politics, and commitment and how they relate to your job.
- We Moved to www.careerhacker.com!
- An Executive’s Schedule – “A Day in the Life of a CIO”
- Enjoy Work and Improve Performance by Clearing Workplace Clutter
- The Most Satisfying Jobs
- Getting Your Ideas Noticed at Work
- Thinking of Flexing Your Entrepreneurial Muscle? Learn from this exceptional free resource.
- What is the Preferred Resume Length? – Accountemps Study
- Security Clearance, “In Many Cases It’s Better Than Having an MBA”
- The Average U.S. Hourly Wage has Increased 25% Since 1997
- Ways To Know When It’s Time To Find Another Job